Learn quickly and easily - and pass first time!
Quality driver training since 1963
Benefit from our years of experience and high PASS RATE and excellent reputation delivering quality RTITB & DVSA (NRI & NVDIR) Accredited training.
Choice of over 15 Wallace Training Locations.
Modern AUTOMATIC Training Vehicles
With a manual car licence, when you PASS with an AUTOMATIC TRUCK you'll get a LICENCE TO DRIVE MANUAL AND AUTOMATIC LORRIES. Manual truck also at Slough.
Wallace HGV / LGV training locations:
LGV C (HGV 2) and CE (HGV 1) Drawbar - Battersea, Croydon, Dartford, Dunstable, Harlow(Brentwood), Heathrow, High Wycombe, Guildford, Luton, Park Royal (London), Watford, Wembley.
LGV C (HGV 2) and CE (HGV 1) Drawbar AND CE (HGV 1) Articulated Vehicle - Enfield and Slough
Scroll down to see our Prices
We arrange driving in a block, intensive course, sometimes with mid-week start. Training is usually Monday to Friday, and may include Saturday (we don't usually do training on Sundays unless by special arrangement).
- 4 hours per day, 1 to 1 training - Just you, your instructor and the training vehicle
- Courses include 2 hours warm-up before and vehicle for local test
- Courses include reversing practice and 3a Reversing Test on one of the training days
- Training from between 6am to Evenings
- No Waiting for Tests. Our DVSA Booking Facility means your course and test follow one after the other. Saturday test additional £26.
- Click for Frequently Asked Questions
- LGV C / HGV 2Rigid trucks up to 32 tonne
- LGV C+E / HGV 1Use a Drawbar or Articulated Vehicle. PASS using EITHER to get a licence to drive all trucks & trailers up to 44 tonnes.
- LGV C1 7.5 tonneSpecial Requirement for over 3.5t up to 7.5t, maybe Recovery Vehicle, Horsebox or RV Motor Home?
Training is available across London and around the M25. Current HGV/LGV venues:
Battersea, Bedford, Croydon, Dartford, Enfield, Harlow (Brentwood), Heathrow, High Wycombe, Guildford, London / Park Royal, Luton, Oxford, Reading, Slough, Watford and Wembley
Wallace School of Transport is an introducer appointed representative of Phoenix Financial Consultants Limited ("Phoenix"). Phoenix is a credit broker that is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register No. 539195) which offers finance for home improvement projects from its panel of lenders. All finance subject to status and credit checks.