Step Three - HGV / LGV & Driver CPC - Training & Tests
4 hours per day, 1 to 1 training - just you, your instructor and the training vehicle
LGV C / HGV 2 - pass on this automatic vehicle and be able to drive up to 32 tonne trucks.
LGV CE / HGV 1 - pass on this automatic vehicle and be able to drive up to 44 tonne trucks.
- Choice of Courses
- Vehicle for local test with 2 hours warm-up before test
- Automatic HGV / LGV's at all Wallace Locations, Manual also at Slough
- PASS WITH OUR AUTO VEHICLES, YOU GET A LICENCE TO DRIVE MANUAL AND AUTOMATIC TRUCKS if you have a manual car licence
- Finance Available - Train Now, Pay Later
- Training from 6am throughout the day. Evening & weekends by arrangement
- No Waiting for Tests. Our DVSA Booking Facility mean courses and test follow one after the other
- Our fees include the 3a Reversing Test
If you decide to go STEP BY STEP
Step 1 - Quick Start Deal
- Get your Medical, help with your Provisional Application, and receive Theory Learning Material
And when with us, if you pay a £300 deposit towards your course
- you will get Driver CPC Case Study learning material, worth £50 for FREE
- and £30 OFF your Module 4 Practical Demonstration Test lesson
- making a total saving of £80
Arrange and pass your DVSA theory tests
Course & driving test plus Driver CPC see below details
Or, go for a DISCOUNT PACKAGE and we'll do all the admin and arrange your medical, provisional, theory, driving, reversing and Driver CPC for you
How do I Start?
Choose PAY AS YOU GO and take it step by step
OR, go for DISCOUNT PACKAGE
Prices include VAT and DVSA test fees
To work with LGV/HGV licence you need DRIVER CPC
Car 'B' licence holders sit two tests to get a Driver Qualification Card (DQC).
Driver CPC Case Study Theory Test Part (Module) 2 which you may have done earlier,
AND afterwards a Driver CPC Practical Demonstration Test Part (Module) 4. Which is a Vehicle Walk Round when you show your examiner you know how to thoroughly check your vehicle, demonstrate its equipment is legal and fit for work, and that it is ready for the road.
Prepare for the Demonstration Test by joining our practical Group Training Session at our Park Royal Centre (approx 2.5hrs). LGV drivers practice using the same Load Securing Demonstration Trolley used on the test. Usually the lesson and test is on the same day (bring your driving licence and your Mod 2 Pass Certificate to show to the examiner).
- Ability to load the vehicle with due regard for safety rules and proper vehicle use
- Security of your vehicle and its contents
- Ability to prevent criminality and trafficking in illegal immigrants
- Ability to assess emergency situations
- Ability to prevent physical risk
After passing Driver CPC parts 2 & 4 your Driver Qualification Card is sent direct by DVLA.
Remember, on the day of your Quick Start Deal, if you leave a £300 deposit towards your course, HGV / LGV customers get £30 DISCOUNT off the normal cost of this Lesson & Test.
If you prefer 1-to-1 lesson and test at time and date to suit you, including Sundays, call for bespoke quote.
Driver Development Opportunity
Within 3 months of passing with our Automatic LGV and passing your Driver CPC with us, get 4 hour session at a discount rate if you'd like Manual LGV practice - call 0208 453 3440 for details.
See what our clients have been saying......
We love feedback from our customers
Here are just a small selection of some recent reviews
Passed my practical first time and also the following CPC theory and practical tests.If someone asks me where to go for a truck licence, my answer is 1000 times Wallace School of Transport.They care for you as if you were family. That counts more than anything
Would just like to say thank for your help and great training after what I went through with losing my money though hgv express Wallace really help with a very quick service and a very good service and would like to say a big thank you to James what a brilliant instructor he is had a great three days training and help me pass my test the first time. So a very big thank you to you all at Wallace
- Brigitta Lovick,
I have found everything very efficient, well organised at all times.I mainly dealt with John in the office, who was very patient with me explaining all the ins and outs, so even I can get my head around it! My last instructor was Terry ( Enfield) and his training was absolutely amazing. He cares for his students and wants them to succeed. He put forth all the effort from his part . I enjoyed every minute of it. I highly recommend Wallace for anybody who wishes to further their career by gaining more entitlements on their licence.
Wallace School of Transport is an introducer appointed representative of Phoenix Financial Consultants Limited ("Phoenix"). Phoenix is a credit broker that is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register No. 539195) which offers finance for home improvement projects from its panel of lenders. All finance subject to status and credit checks.