Let us Manage & Arrange everything for you
- 1 to 1 training - just you and your instructor
- 4 hours training each day
- 2 hours warm-up session and vehicle for local weekday test on last day of course
Automatic Training Vehicles - Choice of over 15 Wallace Locations - Finance available
Choice of discounted packages for UK car licence B holders (& eligible EU licence holders also paying the DVLA exchange licence fee). Packages come with Optional Pass Protection.
Full Payment for Packages must be up front, in advance of start (Sorry, we do not extend Account Facilities on packages). Buy your Digital Tachograph Card directly from DVLA.
On Friday 10th Sept the Government & DVSA announced that in the future the Driving Test will be split into two parts.
- An off-road reversing & manoeuvring test (with Q's & A's) and
- A separate on-road in-cab driving test.
When these changes come into effect the process and costs of licence acquisition will change.
We have no control over when this will happen.
Any additional training, or the supplying of a training vehicle for additional tests, or DVSA fees that come about as a result of such changes will be added to our current options and fees.
Book a Package
- Medical and Provisional Licence Application
- On-Line theory study & LGV Driving Book
- DVSA theory tests - one each
- Multiple Choice (Module 1a)
- Hazard Perception (Module 1b)
- Driver CPC Case Study (Module 2)
- 5 day Course LGV C
- 4 day Course LGV C+E Drawbar
- Driver CPC (Module 4) Demonstration Lesson and Test at PR on a separate day to the driving courses.
- Free 2 hour Articulated Vehicle Development Taster Session for C+E Draw-Bar clients
Option to use an Articulated Vehicle for training instead of Drawbar
- Upgrade from 4 days to 5 day Artic Course
- Articulated training at Slough or Enfield
- ADD £380 to the Purple Package price
Training is available across London and around the M25. Current HGV/LGV venues:
Battersea, Bedford, Croydon, Dartford, Enfield, Harlow (Brentwood), Heathrow, High Wycombe, Guildford, London / Park Royal, Luton, Oxford, Reading, Slough, Watford and Wembley
See what our clients have been saying......
We love feedback from our customers
Here are just a small selection of some recent reviews
Passed my practical first time and also the following CPC theory and practical tests.If someone asks me where to go for a truck licence, my answer is 1000 times Wallace School of Transport.They care for you as if you were family. That counts more than anything
Would just like to say thank for your help and great training after what I went through with losing my money though hgv express Wallace really help with a very quick service and a very good service and would like to say a big thank you to James what a brilliant instructor he is had a great three days training and help me pass my test the first time. So a very big thank you to you all at Wallace
- Brigitta Lovick,
I have found everything very efficient, well organised at all times.I mainly dealt with John in the office, who was very patient with me explaining all the ins and outs, so even I can get my head around it! My last instructor was Terry ( Enfield) and his training was absolutely amazing. He cares for his students and wants them to succeed. He put forth all the effort from his part . I enjoyed every minute of it. I highly recommend Wallace for anybody who wishes to further their career by gaining more entitlements on their licence.
Wallace School of Transport is an introducer appointed representative of Phoenix Financial Consultants Limited ("Phoenix"). Phoenix is a credit broker that is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register No. 539195) which offers finance for home improvement projects from its panel of lenders. All finance subject to status and credit checks.