Want to spread the cost of training?
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase.
The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete a Soft Search and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
• Are at least 18 years old
• You're in paid employment or have a regular income (minimum 16 hours per week or £6,000 per annum, unless you are retired and receiving a private / company pension or in receipt of disability allowance)
• Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
• Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
• Have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, County Court Judgment (CCJs), Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVAs) or bankruptcies
• Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you
Finance options to help you spread the cost of your purchase. The value of the loan needs to be over £1000.
A finance calculator is available to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments. Ask for details 020 8453 3440
Your application will be assessed based on eligibility, credit history and affordability.
If approved for finance, the finance house will let you know who your lender is and provide you with their full contact details and information and confirm the terms of your credit agreement.
There is a 14-day cooling off period where you can withdraw from the credit agreement after signing your documents.
A payment plan does not affect Wallace standard bookings and refunds terms and policies.
Wallace School of Transport Ltd (Reg Number FRN737210) is an introducer appointed representative of Phoenix Financial Consultants Limited ("Phoenix"). Phoenix is a credit broker that is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register No. 539195) which offers finance for home improvement projects from its panel of lenders. All finance subject to status and credit checks.
HGV Apprentice Training
As an alternative to Finance you may consider signing an agreement with an Levy Paying Employer and becoming an Apprentice.
This would give you the opportunity to gain a HGV / LGV driving licence for FREE through the Government Apprenticeship Programme.
You'd get paid while your work with the employer while completing your Apprenticeship, and you'd get help you gain valuable job knowledge as well as supporting your aim to get additional vocational qualifications.
At the end of the Apprenticeship your employer is likely to offer you a full time job but you would not be under an obligation to take it because once the Apprenticeship is complete you can work at any company you choose.
Call our office 0208 453 3440 and ask for RUSSELL if you'd like more details.