Corporate & Company Training
Our clients range from large corporations and household names,
through to smaller and family concerns with few drivers.
Whatever your training needs;
Licence acquisition, upgrading existing qualifications, defensive / advanced driver training
WALLACE can help
Please call 020 8453 3440 for more assistance
Some of our existing corporate clients
that we are proud to have worked with........
Introducing WALLACE DRIVESAFE
Staff and Drivers are some of the biggest assets of your business. Training to keep them safe whilst driving for work, benefits them and your company.
Whatever your fleet size we'll work with you to develop a Driver Development Training programme to suit your operational requirements and budget with our DRIVESAFE programme.
Our instructors are RTITB & NRI accredited and hold many other driver training and teaching qualifications. They have the ability to communicate and deliver training at an appropriate level to individual drivers needs.
- Good driving techniques and standards promoting a positive company image
- Improves drivers skills to reduce accidents and running costs
- Minimises driver risk whilst driving at work
- Fewer accidents lower insurance premiums
- Fewer accidents reduces injury & absences
- Eco-safe driving helps cut environmental emissions
- Eco-safe driving reduces vehicle and tyre wear & tear
- Eco-safe driving reduces fuel costs
- Save downtime and costs when vehicles off the road for repairs and maintenance
- Fulfil your Duty of Care and Health & Safety legal obligations
LGV C & C+E Apprenticeship Opportunities
‘B’ or ‘C1’ drivers can progress to LGV C and C+E within a 12 month apprenticeship programme, Support for drivers needing to work towards English and Maths Level 2 is also provided.
- Drivers, aged 18 or over, can get their lorry licence and gain skills to become valued members of an employer’s workforce.
- Employers can upgrade existing employees’ skills or recruit new staff to fill their vacancies.
LGV Driver Apprenticeship Standard includes:
- Driver obtaining LGV C and LGV C+E license
- Theory Test training, learning and preparing for DVSA Multiple Choice & Hazard Perception (Module 1) & Driver CPC Case Study (Module 2), with functional skills, Maths & English support if required.
- Practical in-cab Driver Training and DVSA driving test (Module 3) and Driver Training for Driver CPC (Mod 4 or Periodic, as required).
- On-site training: 20% Off-The-Job (in work hours)
- Company specific pre-driver training and post-driver training support, mentoring and monitoring.
- End Point Assessment (Independent Assessor) towards conclusion of the programme.
If you are an employer wanting to upskill your existing staff please call 0208 453 3432. Ask for Ruth.
Drivers looking to become an apprentice please call 020 8453 3444 and ask for Russell.
Additional WALLACE Services
Large Goods Vehicle C and C+E training is available at Battersea, Brentwood, Croydon, Dunstable, Greenwich, Guildford, Enfield, Heathrow, Luton, Park Royal, Reading, Watford and Wembley. Passenger Carrying Vehicles is available at our Wembley and Hillingdon.
Hiab-Lorry Loader & Forklift training and Certification. Available in Park Royal - Hook & Brick Grab, Counterbalance and Reach, Moffett Mounty at Slough and On-Site at Customers Premises for all types of machines and fork lift trucks
Driver CPC Training. Available in our Park Royal Centre and On-Site at Customers Premises and as Remote on-line Training.
ADR, Transport Managers CPC, Compliance & OLAT Training are also available at selected venues.
Two Wallace DVSA Test Centres
We are proud to be awarded approval to deliver
- DVSA driving tests at our Slough Centre and
- DVSA Driver CPC Module 4 (the practical demonstration tests) from our Head Office Training Centre at Park Royal, London.
New Training Vehicles
Since April 2014 drivers are allowed to pass LGV / PCV test using Automatic Transmission Vehicles to get Auto & Manual LGV /PCV licences. To meet these changes we expanded our fleet which now includes new LGV C and C+E Auto's and C1 training vehicles.