Learn quickly and easily - Pass first time!
Quality driver training since 1963
Benefit from our years of experience, high PASS RATE and excellent reputation delivering quality RTITB & DVSA (NRI & NVDIR) Click here for details of our Accredited training.
Modern AUTOMATIC Training Vehicles
With a manual car licence, when you PASS with an AUTOMATIC TRUCK you'll get a LICENCE TO DRIVE MANUAL AND AUTOMATIC LORRIES. Manual truck also at Slough.
LGV C (HGV 2) and CE (HGV 1) Drawbar Training Locations:
Battersea, Croydon, Dartford, Dunstable, Harlow(Brentwood), Heathrow, High Wycombe, Guildford, Luton, Park Royal (London), Watford, Wembley.
LGV E (HGV 1) Articulated Vehicle Training Locations: Enfield and Slough
Scroll down to see our Prices
We arrange driving in a block, intensive course, sometimes with a mid-week start. Training is usually Monday to Friday, but may include Saturdays (We don't normally do training on Sundays unless by special arrangement).
- 4 hours per day, 1 to 1 training - Just you, your instructor and the training vehicle
- Courses include 2 hours warm-up before and vehicle for local test, usually on last day of the course.
- Courses include reversing practice and 3a Reversing Test on one of the training days
- Training available between 6am to Evening
- No Waiting for Tests. Our DVSA Booking Facility means your course and driving test follow one after the other. Saturday test additional £26.
Click for Frequently Asked Questions
- HGV 2 / LGV CRigid Trucks up to 32 tonnes
- HGV 1 / LGV C+EUse a Drawbar or Articulated Vehicle. PASS using EITHER to get a licence to drive all trucks & trailers up to 44 tonnes.
- LGV C1 7.5 tonnesOver 3.5t up to 7.5t for Recovery Vehicle, Horsebox or RV Motor Home, etc
Training is available across London and around the M25. Current HGV/LGV venues:
Battersea, Bedford, Croydon, Dartford, Enfield, Harlow (Brentwood), Heathrow, High Wycombe, Guildford, London / Park Royal, Luton, Oxford, Reading, Slough, Watford and Wembley
Wallace School of Transport is an introducer appointed representative of Phoenix Financial Consultants Limited ("Phoenix"). Phoenix is a credit broker that is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register No. 539195) which offers finance for home improvement projects from its panel of lenders. All finance subject to status and credit checks.