Learn quickly and easily - Pass first time!
Quality driver training since 1963
Benefit from our years of experience and excellent reputation delivering quality RTITB & DVSA(NRI & NVDIR) accredited training.
1 to 1 Training - just your instructor in the vehicle at your choice of over 15 Wallace Training Locations
Modern AUTOMATIC Training Vehicles
With a manual car licence, when you PASS with an AUTOMATIC TRUCK you'll get a LICENCE TO DRIVE MANUAL AND AUTOMATIC LORRIES
Scroll down to see our Prices
Specially built for you, our trucks are easy to drive
- Truck of the Year Award Winning DAF LF55
- Well positioned, easy to use controls
- Smooth riding, low noise & pollution levels, good visibility
- LGV C (HGV Class 2) 8.25m long for easy manoeuvrability
- Exhaust brake, anti-lock brakes
- Electrically adjustable heated mirrors, air suspended cloth seats, electric windows and air conditioning
- Reversing camera to make it easy to reverse
- HGV Class 2 / LGV C - Rigid Trucks up to 32 tonnesYou don't have to start with C1 (7.5 tonne)
- HGV Class 1 / LGV C+E - Drawbar & Articulated Trucks up to 44 tonnesYou need to pass LGV C before going for your C+E licence
- LGV C1 - Over 3.5t up to 7.5 tonnesSpecial Requirement for over 3.5t up to 7.5t, maybe Recovery Vehicle, Horsebox or RV Motor Home?
UNTIL GOVERNMENT CHANGES THE LAW to allow Car (B licence holders) to go to directly to C+E (HGV Class 1) our website will reflect the current options for getting LGV / HGV driving licences.
Sorry, we do not know when they will be changing the law.
PLEASE NOTE: On Friday 10th Sept the Government & DVSA announced that in the future the Driving Test will be split into two parts. An off-road reversing & manoeuvring test (with Q's & A's) and a separate on-road in-cab driving test. When these changes come into effect the process and costs of licence acquisition will change.
We have no control over when this will happen.
Any additional training, or the supplying of a training vehicle for additional tests, or DVSA fees that come about as a result of such changes will be added to our current options and fees
How do I Start?
STEP by STEP - Pay as You Go - Arranging only what you need
OR CHOOSE A PACKAGE - click below info box for details
Prices include VAT and DVSA test fees
Only pay for what you need
|Quick start deal||£100||Enquire|
|DVSA theory tests||£60||Enquire|
|LGV C Course & Test||4 days||£1,255||Enquire|
|Driver CPC Demo Test (Module 4)||£299||Enquire|
|C+E Drawbar||4 days||£1,255||Enquire|
|C+E Articulated||5 days||£1,635||Enquire|
Only pay for what you need
|Quick start deal|
|DVSA theory tests|
|LGV C Course & Test|
|Driver CPC Demo Test (Module 4)|
Training is available across London and around the M25. Current HGV/LGV venues:
Battersea, Bedford, Croydon, Dartford, Enfield, Harlow (Brentwood), Heathrow, High Wycombe, Guildford, London / Park Royal, Luton, Oxford, Reading, Slough, Watford and Wembley
Wallace School of Transport is an introducer appointed representative of Phoenix Financial Consultants Limited ("Phoenix"). Phoenix is a credit broker that is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register No. 539195) which offers finance for home improvement projects from its panel of lenders. All finance subject to status and credit checks.