Driver CPC Training
DCPC from Sept 2008 for PCV & Sept 2009 for LGV
CPC training boosts knowledge and skills, helps maintain high driving standards and improves road safety by continuous development.
Professional working lorry, bus & coach drivers must hold a valid
Driver CPC Driver Qualification Card (DQC)
Training available weekdays and Saturdays:
- On-Site at client company premises
- Wallace Park Royal Training Centre
Next Date: Monday 21st to Friday 25th June
- On-Line Training - at your choice of location.
Various Dates throughout the year including Saturday Training - call for dates.
Use your computer, laptop, tablet or phone to connect via the internet for Zoom sessions.
Your Driver CPC hours are uploaded to the DVSA at the end of each training day
For existing licence holders take some or all 35 hours training, for the first time or towards 5 year renewal
Periodic Driver CPC
- Choose 1 day, a few days, or all 5 days
- Arrange any combination of Weekdays or Saturdays
- Mix ‘n’ match to suit your availability
- FOR DATES & COURSE DETAILS click on Enquiry
Check your CPC hours/training already completed here
Be sure to arrange different training subjects each time you sit training or your hours may not be counted.
Passed your PCV or LGV before 2008/09 (or got C1 before 1997)
and need your first Driver Qualification Card?
Get your Driver CPC by either taking 35 hours or take two tests (like newly qualified drivers) this is called Initial Driver CPC.
For newly qualified drivers (not eligible for periodic training)......
Initial Driver CPC Training and Test
- On-Line Learning for Module 2 Case Study Theory
- Practical training and videos to prepare you for Module 4 Practical Demonstration test
- CALL 0208 453 3440 FOR MORE DETAILS
Remote Training, On-Line Attending Virtually
Join in with your Phone, Tablet, Laptop or Computer.
OR, as Social Distancing eases, Attend in Person
at WALLACE Park Royal or ON-SITE at your Co Premises
How do I start?
Click on ENQUIRE or Call us 020 8453 3440
Prices include VAT and DVSA fees
Training is available across London and around the M25. Current HGV/LGV venues:
Battersea, Bedford, Croydon, Dartford, Enfield, Harlow (Brentwood), Heathrow, High Wycombe, Guildford, London / Park Royal, Luton, Oxford, Reading, Slough, Watford and Wembley