C1 Ambulance / C1 D1 Police
Our 4.6 tonne LGV C1's make ideal training vehicles
Pass C1 to and drive up to 7.5 tonne truck.
Wallace compact & easy to handle vehicles make negotiate driving hazards easy, they have especially good all-round-visibility, hydraulic brakes plus other car-like features and controls. Choice of Auto & Manual C1's available.
- 1-to-1, just you & your instructor in the training vehicle
- 3 hours per day (unless condensing to 4 hours per day)
- Weekdays between 6am to 6.30pm. Weekends by Arrangement
- Qualified Instructors, Quality Training RTITB & DVSA (NRI) Accredited
- Croydon, Enfield & Park Royal (Wembley) and Slough
- Course followed by immediate DVSA Driving Test
- If only a few months driving experience we suggest a 1 hour practical lesson £60 to establish training recommendations
Need D1 Minibus Training & Test?
- Full size Minibus Course & test from Iver, Near Slough.
- Call 0208 453 3440 for D1 Minibus Licence details & prices
- We also provide Two Licence Courses - C1 & D1 (suitable for Police Drivers), call for details
Want to drive C1 / 7.5 tonne Truck? (not an Ambulance)
Click Here for LGV C1 Tuck Training Prices to qualify for:
- After passing C1 with us you qualify for FREE 1 hour lesson to
- Practice on one of our LGV C vehicles
- Full size truck to get a feel of the length & width of a bigger vehicle
- Help become familiar with air brakes
How do I Start?
Step One - Medical, Provisional & Theory Learning - £100
Get your Provisional LGV / HGV / PCV learners licence without delay, get Study Material and prepare for your theory tests, in one convenient QUICK START DEAL
Next Medicals at our Park Royal office are:
Friday 24th November
Friday 8th December
Saturday 16th December
Or, we can arrange Medicals on other days at different locations - let us know when you are available.
Step Two - Arrange & Pass your Theory Tests
Module 1a - Multiple Choice (MC) is £26
Module 1b - Hazard Perception (HP) is £11
Take tests in any order at a DVSA Test Centre that suits you.
To arrange go to GOV.UK or phone DVSA before noon 0300 200 1122.
Step Three - C1 Ambulance Driving Course and Test
We offer a range of different sizes of courses which include reversing practice & one 3a Reversing Test and driver training & one weekday 3b Driving Test
- Small courses 4 to 5 days:
are ideal for bus/coach drivers, or drivers who are already Blue Light trained, with plenty of manual gear box experience,
and for drivers who have manual 3.5 tonne van (or lots of 4x4) driving experience and know the areas around the test centers.
- Medium size courses 6 to 7 days:
are ideal for experienced, with manual gear box, car drivers who are unfamiliar with the roads around the test centre.
- Larger course 8 days:
are ideal for car drivers who have limited manual car licence driving experience
CALL 020 8453 3440 during office hours for prices and details
Methods of Payment:
We accept debit cards, BACS payment and personal credit cards. We do not accept Company/Commercial Credit Cards.
Corporate Clients seeking account facilities are required to complete an Account Opening Form before bookings can be arranged.
Need C1 to be a delivery driver on a 7.5t truck, or to driver a RV/Mobile Home or Horsebox?
To drive C1 on the continent, or to work as a delivery driver, Driver CPC is also required at extra cost. Call 020 8453 3440 for details.
Many people who what to drive C1 for a living go for LGV C instead as the procedures are the same.
Re-Sit, for Wallace Customers, if required
2 hours Warm-up & Vehicle for Test, Weekday DVSA 3b Test Fee £440
Replace (within 5 months of passing) lost Wallace 3a Certificate £15.00
3a Reversing Test - LGV C1, C or C+E drawbar £365
If required, Demo Test £299 or Demo Re-sit (within 5 months of passing Wallace driving test) - £199
Non-Course Customers - Module 4 only - 1 day & test - £399
Training is available across London and around the M25. Current HGV/LGV venues:
Battersea, Bedford, Croydon, Dartford, Enfield, Harlow (Brentwood), Heathrow, High Wycombe, Guildford, London / Park Royal, Luton, Oxford, Reading, Slough, Watford and Wembley