C1 Ambulance / C1 D1 Police
Our 4.6 tonne LGV C1's make ideal training vehicles
Pass C1 with us and drive up to 7.5 tonne truck.
Compact & easy to handle, negotiate driving hazards easy, especially good all-round-visibility, hydraulic brakes plus other car-like features and controls, with choice of Auto and Manual C1's available.
- 1-to-1, just you & your instructor in the training vehicle.
- 3 hours per day (unless condensing to 4 hours per day)
- Weekdays between 6am to 6.30pm. Weekends by Arrangement
- Qualified Instructors, Quality Training RTITB & DVSA (NRI) Accredited
- Croydon, Enfield and Park Royal (Wembley)
- Course followed by immediate DVSA Driving Test
- Drivers with only a few months driving experience are recommend a 1 hour practical lesson £60 to establish the likely duration of training
Need D1 Minibus Training & Test?
- Full size Minibus Courses also available from Hillingdon
- Call 0208 453 3440 for D1 Minibus Licence details & prices
- Call 0208 453 3440 for a Two Licence Course - C1 & D1 (suitable for Police Drivers)
Want to drive C1 / 7.5 tonne Truck?
(not an Ambulance)
Click Here for HGV / LGV C1 Training Prices to qualify for:
- After passing C1 with us you qualify for FREE 1 hour lesson to
- Practice on one of our LGV C vehicles
- Full size truck to get a feel of the length & width of a bigger vehicle
- Help become familiar with air brakes
- We also offer C1 + E training and test if you need to tow a trailer.
How do I Start?
Step One - Medical, Provisional & Theory Learning - £100
Get your Provisional LGV / HGV / PCV learners licence without delay and obtain Study Material and prepare for your theory tests, in one convenient QUICK START DEAL
Step Two - Arrange & Pass your Theory Tests
Module 1a - Multiple Choice (MC) is £26
Module 1b - Hazard Perception (HP) is £11
Take tests in any order at a DVSA Test Center that suits you.
To arrange go to GOV.UK or phone DVSA before noon 0300 200 1122.
Step Three - C1 Ambulance Driving Course and Test
We offer a range of different sizes of courses. All our driving courses include a driving test, reversing practice and the 3a Reversing Test.
- Small courses 4 to 5 days:
are ideal for bus/coach drivers, or drivers who are already Blue Light trained, with plenty of manual gear box experience,
and for drivers who have manual 3.5 tonne van (or lots of 4x4) driving experience and know the areas around the test centers.
- Medium size courses 6 to 7 days:
are ideal for experienced, with manual gear box, car drivers who are unfamiliar with the roads around the test centre.
- Larger course 8 days:
are ideal for car drivers who have limited manual car licence driving experience
CALL 020 8453 3440 during office hours for prices and details
Need C1 to be a delivery driver on a 7.5t truck, or to driver a RV/Mobile Home or Horsebox?
To drive C1 on the continent, or to work as a delivery driver, Driver CPC is also required at extra cost. Call 020 8453 3440 for details.
Many people who what to drive C1 for a living go for LGV C instead as the procedures are the same.
Training is available across London and around the M25. Current HGV/LGV venues:
Battersea, Bedford, Croydon, Dartford, Enfield, Harlow (Brentwood), Heathrow, High Wycombe, Guildford, London / Park Royal, Luton, Oxford, Reading, Slough, Watford and Wembley