HGV Training / LGV Training,
Forklift & Bus Driver Training and more....
Wallace - The home of Professional Driver Training
- Train now, pay later!
- Accredited & Approved Training
- Modern AUTOMATIC training vehicles
- Earn between £25K to £45K a year!
For Prices & Details
click on a photo below
UNTIL GOVERNMENT CHANGES THE LAW to allow Car (B licence holders) to go to directly to C+E (HGV Class 1) our website will reflect the current options for getting LGV / HGV driving licences.
Sorry, we do not know when they will be changing the law.
PLEASE NOTE: On Friday 10th Sept the Government & DVSA announced that in the future the Driving Test will be split into two parts. An off-road reversing & manoeuvring test (with Q's & A's) and a separate on-road in-cab driving test. When these changes come into effect the process and costs of licence acquisition will change.
We have no control over when this will happen.
Any additional training, or the supplying of a training vehicle for additional tests, or DVSA fees that come about as a result of such changes will be added to our current options and fees.
Everything arranged for you
quickly and efficiently
- Over 50 years quality training
Training solutions for HGV, LGV, Bus, Ambulance, Driver CPC, ADR, Managers CPC and more…
- Fully accredited RTITB, DVSA, NRI, NDVIR
Learn about Quality Training competitively priced for individuals & corporate sponsored drivers.
- Across London and South East
HGV/LGV at Battersea, Croydon, Dartford, Enfield, Harlow, Heathrow, High Wycombe, Guildford, London / Park Royal, Luton, Reading, Slough, Watford and Wembley
- Modern AUTOMATIC training vehicles
Pass on Automatic Truck or Bus, get qualified to drive both Manual & Auto's.
We are not a Broker
Wallace own vehicles and instructors. We provide solutions and deliver results.
Book Direct and Save Money
We are ready help with your training needs, now!
Get your LGV / HGV Licence Quickly
3 Easy Steps
or choose a Discount Package
3 Steps Pay As You Go
Or, Orange Package - LGV C and
Purple Package - C & CE Back-to-Back
formerly known as HGV class 2 and HGV Class1
Click on the Learn More below for details
We've been delivering quality, accredited driver training since 1963
Now you can benefit from our excellent reputation and years of experience
- Step OneQuick Start DealEnquire now Learn more
Book a Quick Start we'll arrange your medical, provisional licence and study material.
- Step TwoDVSA Theory TestsLearn more
Learn with an App or On-Line. Easy, interactive with Voice Over. Pass DVSA Theory Tests 1st time.
- Step ThreeDriving Course & TestLearn more
We’ll arrange Driving Course and Test and Driver CPC.
- Book a PackageFrom Start to Finish All-in-One FeeLearn more
We manage everything for you
LGV/HGV Purple and Orange Discount Packages
See what our clients have been saying......
We love feedback from our customers
Here are just a small selection of some recent reviews
Passed my practical first time and also the following CPC theory and practical tests.If someone asks me where to go for a truck licence, my answer is 1000 times Wallace School of Transport.They care for you as if you were family. That counts more than anything
Would just like to say thank for your help and great training after what I went through with losing my money though hgv express Wallace really help with a very quick service and a very good service and would like to say a big thank you to James what a brilliant instructor he is had a great three days training and help me pass my test the first time. So a very big thank you to you all at Wallace
- Brigitta Lovick,
I have found everything very efficient, well organised at all times.I mainly dealt with John in the office, who was very patient with me explaining all the ins and outs, so even I can get my head around it! My last instructor was Terry ( Enfield) and his training was absolutely amazing. He cares for his students and wants them to succeed. He put forth all the effort from his part . I enjoyed every minute of it. I highly recommend Wallace for anybody who wishes to further their career by gaining more entitlements on their licence.
Some of our existing corporate clients
that we are proud to have worked with........
The latest from our driver training news and blog
- Read blog post6th August 20217 Things to Consider When Choosing An HGV Driving Training SchoolCheck these 7 things before choosing an HGV driver training school.
- Read blog post5th July 2021How To Become An HGV Driver?In this post, we will shed light on HGV and LGV meanings and how to become a successful HGV driver.
- Read blog post5th April 2021Want to know the cost of getting your lorry licence – but how can you tell you are speaking to a proper HGV or PCV driver training school?If they advertise on Google offering LGV training (or Bus / Coach training) they’d be a genuine school – right? Well, I’m sorry to say that’s WRONG!
Wallace School of Transport is an introducer appointed representative of Phoenix Financial Consultants Limited ("Phoenix"). Phoenix is a credit broker that is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register No. 539195) which offers finance for home improvement projects from its panel of lenders. All finance subject to status and credit checks.