HGV Class 1 LGV C+E Training
Choice of C+E Training Vehicles
You will get LGV CE licence to drive any type of heavy goods vehicle no matter which training vehicle you use, either an Articulated or Drawbar Vehicle.
- Automatic HGV / LGV's at all Wallace Locations. Manual truck also at Slough
- Getting C+E by Drawbar is cheaper without worry of learning more complicated Articulated at test standard
- Wallace Drawbar Customers get 4 hours Articulated Practice Taster session (after passing C+E & CPC with us)
at a DISCOUNT RATE of £262.50 (normally £350)
LGV CE Auto DrawBar
- At all Wallace training locations - Croydon, Dartford, Enfield, Guildford, Harlow, Heathrow, Luton, Park Royal, Slough, Watford and Wembley.
We arrange driving in a block, intensive course, sometimes with a mid-week start. Training is usually Monday to Friday, but may include Saturdays (We don't normally do training on Sundays unless by special arrangement).
- 4 hours per day, 1 to 1 training - Just you, your instructor and the training vehicle
- Courses include 2 hours warm-up before and vehicle for local test, usually on last day of the course.
- Courses include reversing practice and 3a Reversing Test on one of the training days
- Training available between 6am to Evening
- No Waiting for Tests. Our DVSA Booking Facility means your course and driving test follow one after the other. Saturday test additional £26.
Click for Frequenty Asked Questions
LGV C+E Auto Articulated Training in Enfield and Slough
How do I Start?
Choose PAY AS YOU GO, Steps 1, 2 & 3
Or, click Packages below for DISCOUNT PACKAGES
Prices include VAT and DVSA test fees
Training is available across London and around the M25. Current HGV/LGV venues:
Battersea, Bedford, Croydon, Dartford, Enfield, Harlow (Brentwood), Heathrow, High Wycombe, Guildford, London / Park Royal, Luton, Oxford, Reading, Slough, Watford and Wembley