HGV Class 1 LGV C+E Training
- Getting C+E by Drawbar is cheaper without worry of learning more complicated Articulated at test standard
What is a Drawbar and why is it easier to pass with one?
- Wallace Drawbar Customers get 1 hour FREE Articulated Practice Taster session after passing C and CPC with us.
- Boost your FREE 1 hour to 4 hours for only £255
- Drawbars available at all Wallace training locations - Croydon, Dartford, Enfield, Guildford, Harlow, Heathrow, Luton, Park Royal, Slough, Watford and Wembley.
4 days - 3 days training and test on 4th day - Ideal for quick learners, on a tight budget, with at least two years 7.5t or five years 3.5t driving work experience.
5 days - 4 days training and test on 5th day - Ideal for drivers with some 7.5t/3.5t experience, needing to top up the basics.
6 days - 5 days training and test on 6th day - Suitable for all and best choice to pass DVSA test first time. Employers value this boost to your working driver skills and knowledge.
After taking LGV C with us Returning Customers
get £60 off C+E Course Prices
After passing LGV C, when your licence is back from DVLA, we can arrange your C+E training and test.
- No more theory tests
- 1 to 1 training just you, your instructor and training vehicle
- 4 hours training per day and Choice of Courses
- 2 hour warm-up session & Wallace Vehicle local driving test
- Training from 6am & various start times in the day
- Evening & weekends by arrangement
- Our DVSA Booking Facility means your driving test follows straight after training.
- DVSA weekday test £115, Saturday tests £26 extra.
Back to Back - LGV C and LGV C+E Training Course
Click here for details Purple Package
5 days - 4 days training and test on 5th day - Ideal for drivers with 2+ years experience on various 18t and larger trucks.
6 days - 5 days training and test on 6th day - Ideal for drivers with under 2 years 'C' driving experience.
7 days - 6 days training and test on 7th day - Best for newly qualified (or passed 'C' a while ago) with limited truck background.
Employers value this boost to your working driver skills and knowledge.
Wallace Auto Articulated Vehicle available in Slough and Enfield
Got C+E but need Articulated Refresher Practice?
Inexperienced driver? Got C+E some time ago? Passed outside UK and want experience on local roads?
Got an interview / assessment drive coming up?
4 hours to improve & refresh driving skills £300 inc VAT at Slough or Enfield, 1 to 1. Arrange one or more 4 hour sessions. Practice reversing just like at the DVSA test centre. Afterwards ask our office, for your Refresher Training Certificate, a letter to show prospective employer confirming your attendance.
How do I Start?
Got Your LGV C / HGV 2 already?
Then scroll down for costs LGV CE / HGV Class 1
Starting from car licence?
STEP by STEP - Pay as You Go - Arranging only what you need
OR CHOOSE A PACKAGE
To book training we ask for a £300 deposit.
Your remaining fees are due before your course starts.
Prices include VAT and DVSA test fees
Only pay for what you need
|Quick start package||£100||Enquire|
|DVSA theory tests||£60||Enquire|
|LGV C Course & Test||4 days||£1,189||Enquire|
|Driver CPC Demo Test (Module 4)||£299||Enquire|
|C+E Drawbar||4 days||£1,189||Enquire|
|C+E Articulated||5 days||£1,535||Enquire|
|Quick start package|
|DVSA theory tests|
|LGV C Course & Test|
|Driver CPC Demo Test (Module 4)|
Training is available across London and around the M25. Current HGV/LGV venues:
Battersea, Bedford, Croydon, Dartford, Enfield, Harlow (Brentwood), Heathrow, High Wycombe, Guildford, London / Park Royal, Luton, Oxford, Reading, Slough, Watford and Wembley