HGV Training / LGV Training,
Forklift & Bus Driver Training and more....
Wallace - The home of Professional Driver Training
- Train now, pay later!
- Accredited & Approved Training
- Modern AUTOMATIC training vehicles
- Earn between £25K to £35K a year!
Everything arranged for you
quickly and efficiently
- Over 50 years quality training
Training solutions for HGV, LGV, Bus, Ambulance, Driver CPC, ADR, Managers CPC and more…
- Fully accredited RTITB, DVSA, NRI, NDVIR
Learn about Quality Training competitively priced for individuals & corporate sponsored drivers.
- Across London and South East
HGV/LGV at Battersea, Croydon, Dartford, Enfield, Harlow, Heathrow, High Wycombe, Guildford, London / Park Royal, Luton, Reading, Slough, Watford and Wembley
- Modern AUTOMATIC training vehicles
Pass on Automatic Truck or Bus, get qualified to drive both Manual & Auto's.
For Prices & Details
click on a photo below
We are not a Broker
Wallace own vehicles and instructors. We provide solutions and deliver results.
Book Direct and Save Money
We are ready help with your training needs, now!
Get your LGV / HGV Licence Quickly
3 Easy Steps
or choose a Discount Package
3 Steps Pay As You Go
Or, Orange Package - LGV C and
Purple Package - C & CE Back-to-Back
formerly known as HGV class 2 and HGV Class1
Click on the Learn More below for details
We've been delivering quality, accredited driver training since 1963
Now you can benefit from our excellent reputation and years of experience
- Step OneQuick Start PackageBook now Learn more
Book a Quick Start get our help to arrange your medical, provisional licence and study material.
- Step TwoDVSA Theory TestsLearn more
Learn with an App or On-Line. Easy, interactive with Voice Over. Pass DVSA Theory Tests 1st time.
- Step ThreeDriving Course & TestLearn more
After passing theory, we’ll arrange Driving Course and Test and Driver CPC.
- Book a PackageFrom Start to Finish All-in-One FeeLearn more
We manage everything for you
LGV/HGV Purple and Orange Discount Packages
See what our clients have been saying......
We love feedback from our customers
Here are just a small selection of some recent reviews
Passed my practical first time and also the following CPC theory and practical tests.If someone asks me where to go for a truck licence, my answer is 1000 times Wallace School of Transport.They care for you as if you were family. That counts more than anything
Would just like to say thank for your help and great training after what I went through with losing my money though hgv express Wallace really help with a very quick service and a very good service and would like to say a big thank you to James what a brilliant instructor he is had a great three days training and help me pass my test the first time. So a very big thank you to you all at Wallace
- Brigitta Lovick,
I have found everything very efficient, well organised at all times.I mainly dealt with John in the office, who was very patient with me explaining all the ins and outs, so even I can get my head around it! My last instructor was Terry ( Enfield) and his training was absolutely amazing. He cares for his students and wants them to succeed. He put forth all the effort from his part . I enjoyed every minute of it. I highly recommend Wallace for anybody who wishes to further their career by gaining more entitlements on their licence.
Some of our existing corporate clients
that we are proud to have worked with........
The latest from our driver training news and blog
- Read blog post5th April 2021Want to know the cost of getting your lorry licence – but how can you tell you are speaking to a proper HGV or PCV driver training school?If they advertise on Google offering LGV training (or Bus / Coach training) they’d be a genuine school – right? Well, I’m sorry to say that’s WRONG!
- Read blog post17th February 2021COVID-19 HSE Guidelines for Forklift Truck TrainingHSE has confirmed that urgent and essential forklift operator training can continue during the current lockdown and Wallace Forklift Training is open for business to help you get and remain H & S compliant.
- Read blog post18th January 2021Is a vehicle banksman’s job only to help drivers reverse?There have been many reports in the press giving details of serious injuries and did you know that almost a quarter of all deaths at work occur resulting from vehicles and machines reversing.