HGV Training / LGV Training,
Forklift, Driver CPC Training and more....
For Prices & Details
Click on a photo below
- Train now, pay later with a No Deposit Loan
- Accredited & Approved Training
- Modern AUTOMATIC training vehicles
- Earn between £25K to £45K a year!
- Over 60 years quality training
HGV Class 1 & 2, LGV C1, LGV C & LGV CE, Ambulance, Driver CPC, ADR, Managers CPC and more…
- Fully accredited RTITB, DVSA, NRI, NDVIR
Learn about Quality Training, High Pass Rates, Competitive prices. Courses for individuals & corporate sponsored drivers.
- HGV & LGV Across London and South East
Our vehicles & instructors at Croydon, Dartford, Enfield, Park Royal (Wembley), Luton, Slough and Watford
- Modern AUTOMATIC training vehicles
Pass on Automatic Truck and get qualified to drive Manual & Auto's.
Get your LGV / HGV Licence Quickly
3 Easy Steps
or choose a Discount Package
3 Steps Pay As You Go
Or, Orange Package - LGV C (old HGV 2) and
Purple Package - Car to CE drawbar truck
Blue Package - Car to CE articulated truck
(C+E old HGV Class1)
Click on the Learn More below for details
We've been delivering quality, accredited driver training since 1963
Now you can benefit from our excellent reputation and years of experience
- Step OneQuick Start DealEnquire now Learn more
Book a Quick Start we'll arrange your medical, provisional licence and study material.
- Step TwoDVSA Theory TestsLearn more
Learn with an App or On-Line. Easy, interactive with Voice Over. Pass DVSA Theory Tests 1st time.
- Step ThreeDriving Course & TestLearn more
We’ll arrange Driving Course and Test and Driver CPC.
- Book a PackageFrom Start to Finish All-in-One FeeLearn more
We manage everything for you
LGV/HGV Purple and Orange and Blue Discount Packages
See what our clients have been saying......
We love feedback from our customers
Here are just a small selection of some recent reviews
Passed my practical first time and also the following CPC theory and practical tests.If someone asks me where to go for a truck licence, my answer is 1000 times Wallace School of Transport.They care for you as if you were family. That counts more than anything
Would just like to say thank for your help and great training after what I went through with losing my money though hgv express Wallace really help with a very quick service and a very good service and would like to say a big thank you to James what a brilliant instructor he is had a great three days training and help me pass my test the first time. So a very big thank you to you all at Wallace
- Brigitta Lovick,
I have found everything very efficient, well organised at all times.I mainly dealt with John in the office, who was very patient with me explaining all the ins and outs, so even I can get my head around it! My last instructor was Terry ( Enfield) and his training was absolutely amazing. He cares for his students and wants them to succeed. He put forth all the effort from his part . I enjoyed every minute of it. I highly recommend Wallace for anybody who wishes to further their career by gaining more entitlements on their licence.
Some of our existing corporate clients
that we are proud to have worked with........
The latest from our driver training news and blog
- Read blog post7th October 2023How much does it cost to get a HGV Licence?Read our Blog to find out more
- Read blog post15th May 2023How long will it take to complete HGV training and get my LGV Licence?Take a look at our simple 3 STEP GUIDE
- Read blog post27th March 2023DVSA Driving Examiners on StrikeDriver training schools and their pupils regretfully have some driving test appointments cancelled at the last minute because of DVSA Driving Examiners industrial action.
Wallace School of Transport is an introducer appointed representative of Phoenix Financial Consultants Limited ("Phoenix"). Phoenix is a credit broker that is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register No. 539195) which offers finance for home improvement projects from its panel of lenders. All finance subject to status and credit checks.