PCV D1 Minibus Driver Training
Wallace Minibus Training & Test
- 1 to 1, just you, your instructor and the training vehicle
- 4 hours per day
- On day of test, 2 hours warm-up session and use of vehicle for local test
- Training from 6am and weekends by arrangement
- No Waiting for Tests – our DVSA Trainer Booking Facility means your course and test follow one after the other.
- Reversing Training and a 3a Reversing Test is included in course and fees.
Wallace no longer provides Bus & Coach Training, other than for companies who are able to provide a suitable DVSA compliant vehicle for our instructor use.
Not got your Provisional PCV?
Book our Quick Start Deal
including Module 1 & 1b Theory Learning Training
Next Medicals at our Park Royal office are:
Friday 24th November
Friday 8th December
Saturday 16th December
Or, we can arrange Medicals on other days at different locations - let us know when you are available.
Get your Driver Qualification Card to be a Working Driver
- Module 2 - Driver CPC Case Study Theory Test (click here to by the training material, if you decide not to take up our Quick Start Deal offer)
- Module 4 - Driver CPC Practical Demonstration Test - Our lesson before your DVSA test will teach you everything you need to learn about the Walk Round Vehicle Test
On Mod 4 Practical Demonstration Test you will tested on:
- Ability to load the vehicle with due regard for safety rules and proper vehicle use
- Security of your vehicle and its contents
- Ability to prevent criminality and trafficking in illegal immigrants
- Ability to assess emergency situations
- Ability to prevent physical risk
How do I Start?
Prices include VAT and DVSA test fees
Training is available across London and around the M25. Current HGV/LGV venues:
Battersea, Bedford, Croydon, Dartford, Enfield, Harlow (Brentwood), Heathrow, High Wycombe, Guildford, London / Park Royal, Luton, Oxford, Reading, Slough, Watford and Wembley
Wallace School of Transport is an introducer appointed representative of Phoenix Financial Consultants Limited ("Phoenix"). Phoenix is a credit broker that is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register No. 539195) which offers finance for home improvement projects from its panel of lenders. All finance subject to status and credit checks.