Driver Training - Learn how to become qualified and get a good job
We are the only RTITB, DSA, Jaupt & ITSSAR approved school in the UK. See TRAINING SERVICES for LGV HGV PCV Fork Lift B+E C1.
Wallace training locations across London & around M25
Welcome to Wallace School of Transport, the most respected lorry bus coach driving training school in the country, Londons first choice for operator and driver training, with the most comprehensive training services in the South East.
Neil and Ruth Wallace personally look forward to welcoming you.
Your success is our success
- Our own fleet of modern, easy to drive training vehicles with experienced,qualified instructors. Accredited with:
- DSA - Driving Standards Agency
- RTITB - Road Transport Industry Training Board
- ITSSAR - Independant Training Standards Skills and Register
- Knowledgeable booking staff and caring management team
- Good Jobs and a long term career in logistics
- Wallace School of Transport helps you gain driving licences and qualifications simply, easily and quickly and through our sister company:
- Drivers on Demand can help you find work
Our courses help private individuals and corporate clients get a driving licence easily and other transport courses and quickly. With our driver training you can learn how to become a lorry or bus driver. You may be able to get free training or funding through with our links with Job Centre Plus for people, including lone parents on JSA or bank loans and finance is available with low monthly repayments to borrow the money for training.
- LGV training / HGV training for lorry drivers looking to drive any heavy good vehicle, including articulated trucks as well as prospective C1 7.5 tonne Ambulance and Paramedic clients
- PCV (Passenger Carrying Vehicle) Training for Minibus, Automatic Bus and Coaches as well as D1+E and D+E which are Minibuses with trailers and Coaches with trailers.
- We also provide trailer towing instruction for car and light trucks and vans with trailers known as B+E and C1+E
- Forklift Operator Training and FLT Certification for both industrial fork lifts and construction and plant machines
- Managers CPC Certificate of Professional Competence for Operators of Freight / Haulage and Passenger Transport Companies
- Driver CPC - Initial Driver CPC for new drivers and 35 hours Periodic Training for existing licence holders
- ADR for Carriage of Dangerous and Hazardous Goods covering Tankers, Flammable liquids & solids, Gases, Corrosives, Toxic Harmful and Infectious Substances including Clinic Waste
- Hiab Lorry Loader Crane Training
- Moffett Mounty – Truck Mounted Forklift
Our training locations are ideal for people living or working in London, Middlesex, Essex, Hertfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Surrey and parts of Kent, sorry we not Nationwide, but we do target HGV training delivery for anyone in and around the M25
Our LGV C (formerly HGV Class 2) and LGV C+E formerly (HGV Class 1) training is available at our LGV centres locations around London including HGV LGV Training Battersea, HGV LGV Training Croydon, HGV LGV Trainng Enfield, HGV LGV Training Greenwich, HGV LGV Training Heathrow, HGV LGV Training Park Royal, HGV LGV Training Watford and HGV LGV Training Wembley
Our Articulated Training Vehicle (HGV Class 1 / LGV C+E) - is a DAF XF 105, a range change gear box vehicle with tri axle trailer is based in Wembley as we have plenty of space for car and truck parking and ample reversing areas with no restrictions to our facilities.
Our head office and adminstration centre is in Park Royal London and our training locations are easy to reach by public transport; both bus and tube, and there is FREE PARKING at all locations for our clients.
Our QUICK START PACKAGE is very popular as we arrange a medical and help complete the licence application form and give you Multiple Choice and Hazard Perception Theory Test Study Material - All for £100. Or if you want to arrange your the provisional yourself we will send FREE forms to apply for your Provisional HGV LGV or Provisional PCV Licence and supply your HGV LGV/PCV theory test studies for Multiple Choice, Hazard Perception and Module 2 Case Study (for your Initial Driver CPC) and our FREE brochure gives lots more details.
Our modern fleet of training vehicles, our experienced DSA (Driving Standards Agency) and RTITB (Road Transport Industry Training Board) qualified instructors and knowledgeable training staff will all help you will pass your test with our guarantee of a 1st Class service and all the advantage and help to boost your skills and get a quickpass to get a good job to make it simple and as easy as we can for you to come direct to Wallace School as we are your elite & fasttrack, alert specialists to a career in logistics driving HGV with your LGV license and Bus, Coach and Minibus in passenger transport.
Interested in borrowing to pay for your training coures?
Low monthly repayments available. Call our office for more details
We look forward to hearing from you soon - simply visit our Contact us page, leave your details, and we'll phone you back during office hours.