I passed my bus licence first time as a result of the excellent training from Jon and Krishna who patiently built my confidence and skill in a very enjoyable way. ThanksJohn Duff
Corporate & Company Training
Introducing WALLACE DRIVESAFE
Your Staff and Drivers are some the biggest assets in your business and training them to be safe whilst driving for work, benefits them and your company.
Whatever the size of your fleet we can work with you to develop a Driver Development Training programme to suit your operational requirements and budget with our DRIVESAFE programme.
Our instructors are RTITB & DVSA accredited and hold many other driver training and teaching qualifications, and are chosen for their ability to communicate and deliver training at a level appropriate to each drivers needs.
Benefits of WALLACE DRIVESAFE
- Good driving techniques and standards promotes a positive company image
- Improve your drivers skills to reduce accidents and running costs
- Minimise driver risk whilst driving at work
- Fewer accidents could lower insurance premiums
- Fewer accidents means reduced driver injury & absences
- Eco-safe driving helps cut environmental emissions
- Eco-safe driving reduces vehicle & tyres wear and tear
- Eco-safe driving reduces fuel costs
- Saves lost time and costs incurred through vehicles off the road, down time, for repairs and maintenance
- Fulfill your health and safety legal obligations and duty of care
WALLACE Driver Training LICENCE ACQUISITION
Visit our driver training pages for details of the four stages a driver needs to go through to gain their licence. Click here for Training & Prices.
See Wallace RTITB accredited Driver Training Standard for information about how, when on driver training, we deliver more than the basics. DTS allow us to boost drivers skills, impart more development knowledge and help pleople gain 'working driver' skills and at the same time qualify for DTS certification/registration.
WALLACE LGV Instructor Training to become NRI / NVDIR Registered
DVSA changed the way the LGV register of instructors is organised to allow them to concentrate on driving test supply needs.
Wallace School of Transport is proud to be accredited with NRI and NVDIR to deliver LGV Driving Instructor Training Click here for more information and course fees
or phone Neil Wallace on 020 8453 3432
We are happy to extend facilities and take bookings via Purchase Order Number systems, on completion of an account opening form. We can accept payment by cheque, BACS or credit/debit card (and good old fashioned cash!)
Whatever your training needs - licence acquisition, upgrading exisiting qualifications or for defensive, advanced driver training WALLACE can help.
Please call 020 8453 3440 for more assistance
<a href="https://www.b2blistings.org/">B2B Listings</a>