Free Funded Training
Wallace School of Transport provides training in the London area for privately sponsored individuals, clients sponsored through charities and other funding bodies, through Job Centre Plus and Company sponsored drivers.
Can I get FREE training or a grant to help pay for training fees?
The simple answer is yes, sometimes funding assistance is available. However........
Free, funded and assisted training places depend on the circumstances of the person or company applying and sometimes where they are based.
We have included a few of the most popular training options:
- Enquire locally at colleges, charitable institutions, community centres, council offices and libraries
- Local Funding initiatives, often restricted to certain postcode areas, usually available for short periods
- Occasionally Job Centre Plus can help if you can prove a job is waiting for you.
- Business Link
- Regional Development Agency
- European Social Fund
- Train to Gain, via NVQ funded initiatives
- Skills Funding Agency